Located in the heart of Melbourne's food and wine playground and just 45 minutes from Melbourne, is Trip Advisor’s #1 Rated boutique accommodation in the Yarra Valley – Yering Gorge Cottages. Overlooking The Eastern Golf Club and nestled into the hillside, alongside the Yarra River, is Yering Gorge Cottages by The Eastern Golf Club, incorporating 13 self-contained, luxuriously appointed, 1, 2 and 4 bedroom cottages.
A suite of outdoor experiences and recreational activities are available to complement your stay including golf, tennis, bushwalking, mountain biking, fishing and Segway’s; all undertaken within the Club’s 120 acre Nature Reserve, home to over 200 Eastern Grey Kangaroos, Deer, Platypus, Echidna, Wombats and over 200 species of native bird life, providing guests with the rare opportunity to get up close and personal with some of Australia’s most iconic wildlife.
All cottages include a separate living area with floor to ceiling windows providing a stunning outlook of the surrounding Nature Reserve and wood heater; fully equipped kitchenette; large private deck with barbeque and separate bathroom with a corner spa bath. Our four bedroom cottage features a full sized kitchen and separate recreation room – ideal for families, bridal parties or weekend getaways for larger groups.
Guests of Yering Gorge Cottages have priority access to the Greg Norman designed Eastern Golf Club that is positioned in the stunning setting of the Yering Gorge, where bushland intersects with the Yarra River against the backdrop of the Christmas Hills and Dividing Ranges. With the 27 hole championship course The Eastern Golf Club has established a beautiful country estate within the peaceful environment of the Yarra Valley and on the doorstep of some of Victoria’s best wineries, eateries and tourism experiences.
For weddings, special celebrations and corporate events, The Eastern Golf Club has six dedicated function rooms with capacity for up to 150 guests for dinner and 220 for a cocktail receptions; with all rooms featuring state-of the-art technology and the magnificent vistas of the internationally recognised Yarra Valley.
Check in / Check out
• Any cancellation received between sixty (60) & eight (8) working days prior to the scheduled arrival date will be charged a cancellation fee equal to 10% of the total accommodation charge.
• Any cancellations received between seven (7) working days and three (3) working days of the scheduled arrival date will be charged a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the total accommodation charge.
• Cancellations received within three (3) working days of the scheduled arrival date may incur a cancellation fee of 100% of the total accommodation charge.
• Reservations not checked-in on the confirmed day of arrival will incur a cancellation charge equal to 100% of the total accommodation rate.
• Early departures may incur a cancellation fee equal to the remaining night’s accommodation booked.