Yarra Valley's premier horse trail riding is located at Chum Creek, in the heart of the Yarra Valley. Chum Creek Horse Rides have some of Australia's most experienced Trail Guides. Within minutes of leaving the horse yards you are riding through the bush. The horse trail rides include breathtaking views of the Yarra Valley with spectacular mountain scenery and the opportunity to experience the wildlife of the great Australian bush. The most popular rides include the 2.5 hour Yarra Valley Mountain Hut Wine Tasting Ride, which includes riding up to an original Yarra Valley Mountain Hut overlooking the surrounding mountains and Yarra Valley and includes a wine tasting of Tokar Estate Yarra Valley Wines.
Chum Creek Horse Rides also have the One Day Yarra Valley Pub/Wine Tasting Ride. This includes riding through the 83,000 acre Toolangi State Forest to a country Pub where we have a great lunch and taste a range of Yarra Valley wines.
- 1 hr Chum Creek Ride $120
- 2.5 hr Yarra Valley Mountain Hut Wine Tasting Ride $159
- 1 Day Yarra Valley Wine Tasting Ride $290 (includes lunch, wine tasting and tea/coffee)
- 1 Day Yarra Valley Pub Ride to Toolangi Tavern $290 (includes lunch, wine tasting and tea/coffee)
- 1 Day Yarra Valley Winery Ride to De Bortoli Winery $460 (includes lunch and wine tasting)
Chum Creek Horse Riding & Huts also conduct Bicentennial National Trail (BNT) Horse Riding Expeditions.
Bookings essential. Call 0407326276