Yarra Valley's premier horse trail riding is located at Chum Creek, in the heart of the Yarra Valley. The owner Clancy, is one of Australia's most experienced horse trail riding operators. The rides include breathtaking views of the Yarra Valley with spectacular mountain scenery and the opportunity to experience the wildlife of the great Australian bush.
- 1 hr Chum Creek Ride $120
- 2 hr State Forest Ride $200
- 1 Day Yarra Valley Wine Tasting Ride $290 (includes lunch, wine tasting and tea/coffee)
- 1 Day Yarra Valley Pub Ride to Toolangi Tavern $290 (includes lunch, wine tasting and tea/coffee)
- 1 Day Yarra Valley Winery Ride to De Bortoli Winery $460 (includes lunch and wine tasting)
Chum Creek Horse Riding & Huts are also doing the Bicentennial National Trail (BNT) Horse Riding Expeditions
National Bicentennial Trail expeditions also available - call Clancy to discuss.
Bookings essential. Taking Enquiries Now for Bookings from September 2017 .