Kinglake Forest Adventures is an eco oasis in the Yarra Valley region of Melbourne where you can create your own forest adventure experience. Only 60min from the CBD adventurers can race through the canopies on our treetop challenges, hurtle or turtle over the terrain on our easy mountain bike tracks or meander the floors of ancient oceans with the local native wildlife learning our story. See and hear birds everywhere, pat our wallabies and take quiet bushwalks.
Perfect for local, interstate and international visitors from the young to the young at heart, visiting adventurers can:
- Fly high with our treetop challenges with swing bridges, zip line, free fall jumps and the world’s first competitive Centre Fall.
- Hire a mountain bike to wander through our 10kms of bike tracks, speed through nature and cruise safely through the bush - perfect for all abilities.
- Gain bike skills in our kids and beginner bike rider clinics in our fenced off dedicated skill tracks.
- Learn to keep the hacky sack from hitting the ground, fine tune your frisbee trick shots and test your balance on our slacklining ropes in our outdoor recreation arena.
- Soak in the surroundings of the Australian bush and meander with our wallabies.
Kinglake Forest Adventures is also Nature’s perfect Wedding venue. Dreaming of getting married in the forest? Call us to plan your perfect wedding. We have accommodation for 120, so why not make it a real celebration over a weekend.