Published 17 November 2020
Here are some suggestions for fun combinations for hampers, well thought-through gifts and the region’s finest must haves for a stellar celebration.
Cycling enthusiast sorted
For the table
- The all-important little extras - Kookaberry's Christmas Bon Bons + Spurrell Foraging Cheese board condiment gift pack
- Cheese Please - Fergusson Cheese Box + a jar of marinated Persian Fetta from the Yarra Valley Dairy (plus more delicious cheese options in the Regional Pantry)
- Italian Style - Yarra Valley Pasta Sauce and Pasta combo gift pack + a cheeky Sangiovese from Buttermans Track
- Something for everyone in the Yarra Ranges Estate Christmas Gift Pack 12 assorted wines (save 50% plus free delivery)
- Yarra Valley Garden Party Pack – 6 bright and light curated wines with bonus recipes, seed packs and a Spotify playlist for pre-Christmas parties.
Smoke and Roast Seasoning Pack (with bonus grinder) + ‘A Real of Simple Family Food’ cook book by Julia Busuttil Nishimura + a Yarra Valley Chocolaterie Cooking hamper full of creative chocolate ingredients and a bonus apron.
Holiday Puzzle to a Tea
Aa 500 or 1000 piece Be Kind Stay Safe Yarra Valley or Dandenong Ranges puzzle, perfectly matched to a Premium International Tea Taster Pack from Olinda Tea House. Not into tea? How about the Indulgence Puzzle pack all set with a Helen & Joey mug and hot chocolate pack.
Me time and a little pamper
Gourmet Greats Gift packs
Top End Treat
Global Ballooning private hot air balloon flight + a champagne breakfast for 3-4 people – see out the year that was and look to new horizons. And it’s carbon neutral.
Just a few clicks and you’ve ‘added to cart’ for delivery to your door. Browse the Regional Panty and create your own bespoke gift packs with ease (or go with our ‘road tested’ suggestions for the insiders edge).