Published 18 September 2019
If one day out in the Yarra Valley makes you feel good, imagine what two can do!
Add in a visit to TarraWarra Museum of Art to infuse yourself with the delights of the Archibald Prize Exhibition and it’s hard to imagine a better way to create your very best self! Clear your calendar and clear your mind with a luxury pamper and stay in the Yarra Valley.
Art is a way to live and the Yarra Valley is home to inspiring landscapes, gorgeous wines and of course, delectable food. Deluxe at its best.
- Portraiture plus pamper at RACV Country Club Healesville - A tranquil day spa for pampering and rejuvnation of all that makes you beautiful, and space to be, while you admire past Archibald works – a sensory escape on every level. And just 5 minutes form TarraWarra. Bliss. Book now
- Andrew from Stella Tours will be your guy for the day, driving you wherever you want to go and with a winery lunch and cellar door tasting. And Stella isn’t just any car, she’s unique. Travel in true style. Book now
After taking in the Archibald Exhibition, there’s just one more thing to do. Settle into your accommodation for the night and enjoy the rich experience and quietude of a Yarra Valley evening. How to choose between these beauties? It’s all up to you.
- Graceburn Gardens – Breathe in the spring air, the historic charm, the modern comforts with tickets to the Archies and Alowyn Gardens included. Two nights to fully embrace the Downtown Abbey in you. Book now
- Yering Gorge – Priority entry to the Archies, and a serenely located cottage with views for miles (complimentary wine and hamper breakfast for two) Book now
- Botanica Editions – For the true luxury of really slowing down, Botanica Gardens will feel like home after 5 nights (for the price of 4). And it’s infused with creative inspiration so you will be ready to Find Your Art Self! Book now
- Glenlowren – Exquisite architecture that is art in its own right, free tickets to the Archies and Alowyn Gardens. Experience Glenlowren – it’s pure joy. Book now
Find You Self with an Archies Experience.