Looking for the ultimate summer drink before the warm weather comes to an end? Quench your thirst and make summer memories with this sneaky De Bortoli cocktail recipe 🕺 🍹 🔥
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 1 bottle of De Bortoli Bella Riva Sangiovese Rose
- 60 ml vodka
- 30 ml grenadine
- 150 g fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 100 g fresh raspberries
- 2 tsp white sugar
- Pour the De Bortoli Bella Riva Sangiovese Rose into a rectangular baking pan or ice cube moulds and freeze overnight (the wine will not freeze solid because of sugar content).
- Combine strawberries and raspberries in a bowl with the sugar and leave sitting at room temperature for 15 minutes or until some of the berry juice has been released.
- Transfer berries to a blender, add the grenadine, vodka and frozen rose, then blend on high until you get a 'slushie' consistency.
- Serve in a wine glass with fresh berries as garnish. Wuolah! Your Summer cocktail is sorted 👌
It’s no secret that De Bortoli have a hot and steamy love affair with Rose. In fact, they make versions of Rose featuring Pinot Noir, Grenache, Nebbiolo, Pinot Gris and Sangiovese. For more why not visit their Cellar Door.