Experience Nature’s Offerings in the Dandenong Ranges and Yarra Valley. Two Days and nights of wine, food and magnificent scenery to be enjoyed mid-week away from the madding crowds.
- Accommodation for 2 nights with a Complimentary Cheese Platter and bottle of YV wine plus Continental breakfast overlooking Mt Dandenong set in an acre of garden or relax by the log fire.
- Dinner at Copperfields (fine Dining) in Olinda in The Dandenong Ranges to the total of $100 (drinks not included)
- Morning Tea or Lunch or Afternoon Tea at Warratina Lavender Farm, tour the lavender farm and start Christmas Shopping in the Gift Shop $50 Voucher included for food and gifts
OTHER SUGGESTED ACTIVITIES
- Free Wine Tutoring at Seville Estate - 2019 James Halliday Winery of the Year Companion plus stroll around their Philip Johnson Garden - Best in Show Winner of 2013 RHS Chelsea Flower Show
- ’Tractor Fruit Tasting Adventure’ 1 Hour Tour with Farmer Len or his sons Cameron or Andrew. At least 8 varieties of fruit to taste at any one time. A complementary I kg of fruit to take away.
- Visit a private garden with magnificent views of The Yarra Valley
From: $650 for two
Bookable Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 9th July to 29th August.
Alcohol not included for Meals
8/7/2019 - 31/8/2019
Looking for a home away from home? This fully self-contained two bedroom apartment sits in an acre of garden and offers total privacy, providing all the comforts of home including a gas log fire.. Visit the many tourist attractions in the Dandenong Ranges or visit one or more of the many wineries in the Yarra Valley.