Wandering is a legitimate getaway pastime. A Wander to Warburton is the ultimate road trip for addressing whatever level of adventure you’re up for. Surround yourself in wild nature or in a planted paradise. Explore on foot, on a bike or just gaze through the window. Enjoy amazing food and drinks in award winning places or secret spaces. Wander at your pace...
Road Trip the Wander to Warburton Trail
What better way to discover Warburton than to wander down the Warburton Highway enjoying the boutique wineries, cafes and adventure activities? Pick you own stops and Wander to Warburton your way!
Top 5 Free things to do in summer along the Warburton Highway.
1. Lillydale Lake Park - shared trails for cycling and walking, spaces for the doggos to play, water activities including sailing and stand up paddleboarding and awesome fun playgrounds (including all ability equipment).
2. Explore the Yarra Ranges Regional Museum, Lilydale – an ever changing array of exhibitions and programs bring art, artefacts and fascinating stories to life about the Yarra Ranges and beyond.
3. Seville Water Play Park - Super cool waterjets and rapids, BBQs, grassy areas for rolling out the picnic blanket and shady spots to enjoy.
4. Warburton Water World – Water play space and all ages recreation precinct right on the banks of the Yarra River. The drenching bucket and massive curly water slide are favourites. Picnic and toilet facilities too.
5. Cycle the Lilydale - Warburton bike trail – Walk or ride this 38 kilometre (one way) heritage trail as it wides through picturesque Yarra Valley scenery. Hop on and off (and choose shorter sections to ride) at all the villages along the way.
On The Blog
Read about all the wonderful things to do and see along the Warburton Highway.
A road trip isn't complete without the perfect playlist to accompany a day trip to the Yarra Valley. Erin from @mammaknowseast has collated her favourite tunes for a road trip to Warburton with the fam.