Wondering what to do in the Yarra Valley this weekend? We can help. Check out our 'What's On' to all the fun things to do in the region, from free events to exhibitions, theatre shows, live music and more.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This issue of What's On has been prepared with the most up-to-date information available at the time. However given the COVID-19 health emergency, trading conditions and event cancellations are occurring on an hour-to-hour basis. We strongly recommend you check directly with venue or operator on the day for updates or check their social media platforms.
NOSTALGIC HACKS TO GET YOU THROUGH
In times of uncertainty, the familiar and the old school can become incredibly comforting. Here are some 'ways to be' that make perfect sense in times like these.
- Sew and grow - turn a sod and get around to finally planting those veggies (hello Mr nursery man!)
- Get tight with your local butcher and baker
- Buy Yarra Valley produce direct and start preserving
There are more isohacks in our blog. Just click HERE.
MISSING THE AUTUMN SPLENDOUR OF THE DANDENONG RANGES?
Although we aren't all able to wander the gardens and the forests this season, we can take vivid strolls in our imaginations with the help of some stunning scenic photography.
And if you're finally getting around to going through all those photo albums and posting pics of the region be sure to tag @visityarravalley_offiicial on Insta or use #visityarravalley so we can share.
Take a virtual trip to the Dandenong Ranges. Read our blog by clicking HERE.
THE RESTAURANTS, CAFES AND WINERIES OF THE YARRA VALLEY DANDENONG RANGES
have made a full pivot to make sure you can still access the best they have to offer...and more. And we're all getting the hang of this dine in at home thing! It might just be the bright spot of your week.
Here are three great ideas you'll love:
- Rochford and 400 Gradi Takeaway and delivery
- Bam Bam Italian - home meals service, including delivery, and pantry staples delivery
- Coldstream Brewery - takeaway pizza and beer/cider on Friday nights from brewery bar window from 4-8pm
For more inspired ideas, read our blog by clicking HERE.