The Yarra Valley Garden Party - Virtual Event brought the Yarra Valley's most famous gardens to the homes of many in lockdown across Australia and the world. From secret gardens in the Dandenong Ranges to private tours at the Tesselaar Tulip Farm the sights of these wonderful gardens never went to waste and now can live on the internet (cough, cough - our YouTube channel) forever.
P.S - Our Yarra Valley Garden Party Pack is still for sale on the Regional Pantry and is the perfect sidekick for celebrating the Melbourne Cup or the many picnic's in the near future. Currently $165 with prices going up Novemeber 1, 2020.
What’s in the box?
A Yarra Valley Garden Party tastes like spring. There's always a happy glass of bubbles, a drink-me-now rose and aromatic whites that swing from fresh and crisp picnic wines to slightly richer perfect dinner wines.
Coombe Farm – NV Bubbles
Soumah Wines of the Yarra Valley – Savarro
Mac Forbes – Rose
Innocent Bystander – Arneis
Greenstone – Gusto Pinot Grigio
Seville Estate – Estate Riesling
Each six pack is sold with Yarra Valley ‘experience’ ideas inside
- Recipe cards to help create a terrific spring garden party
- Tesselaar Tulip bulbs - will arrive in January - they're all flowering in the garden right now!
- All the items to cut out and make their own spring garland (#isocraft)
- A packet of Diggers Club seeds to plant their own sweet peas
- A Spotify spring soundtrack that is inspired by the wines and our region
- A list of the most Instagrammable places in the Yarra Valley & Dandenong Ranges
- Winemakers favourite dishes to go with their wine
and we answer the question you’ve never asked … if this wine was a song, what would it be…
You've got your Yarra Valley Garden Party Pack - Now let's put it to good use! You've been supplied some recipe cards for a garden party in your packs but what if dinner parties are more your vibe? Not to worry! We present to you some 'dinner' dishes supplied by some of the Yarra Valley's wineries. Give them a try and don't forget to tag us in your creations at @visityarravalley_official YUM!
Winemaker Suggested Recipes